Selecciona una de les següents categories per començar a veure els últims mods de GTA 5 PC:
@CowboyTG Hi, really sorry for the late reply. You'd need to install Pickups v2.2 by InfamousSabre first, then shall you install mine. It'll only work that way, cause mine is only like an add-on/update to InfamousSabre's work.
@DarthMerovingian Most of the DLC weapons still keep their properties (the "headshot not dead") from InfamousSabre's version. Will dig in when I have the time. :D
Thanks for the feedback. Took me a while, but I'm also satisfied with the outcome weapon properties.
To turn the glow off, I'll try to take a look. But maybe you can edit the settings in slots.xml if you can't wait :) I'm guessing setting the glow intensity to 0.0.
And in fact, I haven't touched any of the DLC's weapon_.meta, so every DLC weapons would not have been corrected yet, only the vanilla ones :)) I'll try to edit the position of the weapons too.
@Eingenvector it's a go for Manual Reload
@Kyote @mateo_land1 please wait for InfamousSabre to find and re-upload his Pickups v2.2. The current v2.1 does not support the DLCs Gunrunning, Doomsday Heist and After Hours (ie. 12 MKII weapons, Double-Action Revolver and Stone Hatchet) but with my update, it would well serve the DLCs: Arena War, Diamond Casino Heist, Cayo Perico Heist.
@InfamousSabre I'm still keeping your v2.2, can send you via email or something then
@InfamousSabre Haha, I visited the forum post and your youtube videos regarding Pickups and learnt about you being busy. Anyway, looking forward to your Pickups 3.0 :)
@Respawn Knight you should visit the original page for more details but I can outline it like this
- You can only get one weapon in each of 7 slots. (eg. acquiring Hammer would throw Knife away, as they are both Melees)
- Ammo types have been changed too - you can only pick ammo of the same type (you can see it in the XLSX file).
- Ammo capacity also have been reduced.
@N8Gamez Hi, just having a few questions
- In each .rpf package, did you resize the textures in the .ytd files only and keep others untouched, or is there any other file extension that you also worked though?
- By which ratio did you resize the textures (for example 50% or 25% of vanilla)? For the new unsupported updates, could it possibly result in any bugs if I downsize EVERY textures in the by the same ratio at once?
- Did you remember what went wrong with the DLC folders mplowrider and patchday8ng that cause the corruption?
@Vangrel All suggestions are toward realistic gameplay :)
Pickups by InfamousSabre (though it only supports as late as Gunrunning DLC, and the author removed it)
Better Weapon Ragdoll by Cloud_Power
Disarm by jedijosh920
Injured Ragdoll Enhanced by EnforcerZhukov