Selecciona una de les següents categories per començar a veure els últims mods de GTA 5 PC:
@mitchknack i'll make an option for there to be a delay as soon as i get a chance. I'll also add the option to increase/decrease the flip force, i was meant to do this a while ago but just haven't got the chance.
@State_of_Mind I don't know why your frames would be dropping but i've added a .ini file so that you can edit the default values of the settings so you don't have to change them every time.
New Update: Added a .ini file that allows you to edit the default values of the mod so you don't have to change the values every time.
Let me know if there are any issues.
@ZyDevs Linked my twitter and youtube to my gta5 mod account. What do you want to contact me about?
- Bikes now flip and fling their user off. Note: Sometimes their seems to be an issue where the bike wont flip correctly, i will continue to look into this issue.
- Fixed bug where players car tyres would pop and the car would continue to flip forever. Note: only managed to test this twice but it should be fixed.
- Fixed a bug where cars won't flip as intensively when a cars tyre is popped whilst slow motion is active.
@macadamstreet Just tested with different types of planes. some planes will get their wings stuck on the ground when flipping
@macadamstreet The smaller planes flipped when i tested them. The big Boeing 747s dont flip properly yet. Going to try and fix that as well as the bikes not flipping properly aswell. Currently looking into these issues right now. Also, new update is pending which sets parked cars to not flip by default since many people were also confused.
@macadamstreet When you say that the parked cars flip, this can be disabled by pressing the "Minimum Speed to Flip" button in the menu and then pressing the "increase minimum speed" button. The higher this number is, the faster the car needs to be moving to flip. it is set to 0 by default which means cars that are parked will flip.
@lukasvelozo Should be an option in the menu called minimum speed. This is basically the speed the car has to be to flip. Will try and make it more clear in the next update
New Update: Cleaned up the UI to make it more clear as to whether options are enabled or not and to tell you what other variables are set to (for example, the slow motion duration). Also added the ability to make the car explode when the tyre is shot. Also several bug fixes.
• Added the ability to make the car explode when the tyres are shot. You can set a delay for how long it takes for the car to explode after shooting the tyre. Delay is shown as a subtitle when changed. Delay is set to 3 seconds by default.
• Made the menu more clear. For example, for the enable buttons it shows whether it is enabled or disabled on the button by saying either “true” or “false”. Also added option menus for each of the features (For example, A slow Motion options menu).
• Fixed a bug were if a car was being flipped, it would not allow you to shoot another car tyre until the slow motion stopped.
• Fixed a bug were if you shot car tyres with the mod disabled, then enabled the mod the cars would flip.
• Fixed a bug were if you shot a car tyre and that car wasn’t above or equal to the minimum speed but then the car reached that speed, the car would flip.
Let me know if there are any problems with the new update or if you have encountered any bugs.