Selecciona una de les següents categories per començar a veure els últims mods de GTA 5 PC:
@NexonW It's the perfect car. Is it possible for you to build a 2023 BMW M340i LCI ?
@Waslijn Full details like a real car but i found the problem is..
1. The dimensions of the car are too large.
2. The car does not have daytime running light.
3. 2 headlight bulbs, both left and right It doesn't light up while turning on the low beam.
4. It would be great to add brake calipers.
@Hartge The car is realistically detailed. But I have some advice..
1. The color of the tail lamp in the daytime looks too dark red. When viewed from a distance, it is black and the interior details are not visible. It would be great if adjusting the tail lamp color to be brighter.
2. If increasing the size of the alloy wheel to be larger, the sidewall will become thinner. Will make the car look more sporty.
3. It would be great to add extra GTA license plates on the front.
4. The windshield around the car cannot adjust the film intensity.
@AzXI Adjusting the darkness of the glass color will encounter the problem of headlights and taillights will be dark accordingly, please fix. And it will be great if you add GTA license plates both front and rear.
@Castle_Y The car is very realistic both inside and outside. But still need to add a third brake light, add front and rear turn signals and adjust the brake light color to red.
@NerrYlaR To be consistent with the car in the game. Most of which have front license plates. Actually doing 2 versions, with or without, would be very good. For those who like and do not like the front license plate.
@GodBlessingDH Yes, I can't find any license plates on the front.
@1MFSTR Add daytime running light, increase the brightness of the front logo color and change the steering wheel to AMG, everything will be perfect. And it would be great to add a front GTA license plate.
@ahmeda1999 I would like to rate you more than 5 stars. Haha
The details of the car are as complete as a real car. But I found a small flaw is the daytime running light, which is 2 small dots, does not light up during the day.
And it would be great to add the option of full LED headlights and taillights.